Help is at hand for a charity triathlon
Last month Copthorne Preparatory School ran a highly successful Triathlon not only for their students aged 6-14, but open to any student from other schools in the area, all to raise funds for Help for Heroes.
On 22nd May over 200 took part and raised over £10,000! It was our pleasure to provide signage for free for the event in order to help the event run smoothly and enable those taking part to know where they were going!
A great relationship
Xtreme Signs and Copthorne Preparatory School have a long standing relationship built over many years. We have provided the majority of signage for the school including road signs, open day advertising, minibus graphics, bin wraps, pavement signs and directional signage.
When Hugh Serjeant, Deputy Head asked if Xtreme Signs would like to get involved late last year we arranged a site visit to see how best they could use our services.
Temporary event signage
For the event Xtreme Signs provided:
– Three large gazebo banners for the refreshments, first aid and registration tents
– Two printed ‘FINISH’ feather flags
– A large window sticker on the swimming pool, wishing competitors good luck and with lap information
– Over 30 various directional and informational signs on pavement signs, boards and pallets placed all over the course for the competitors taking part to find their way and keep on track
– In addition to road signs and car park signs for visitors and supporters
We also supplied the marshals with branded high visibility vests to ensure safety for all those taking part and volunteering. All signage and clothing was branded with sponsor and school details.
“Thank you so much for supporting the Copthorne Prep Help4Heroes Triathlon. The day was a huge success. This could not have happened without the support we received from the local community including yourselves, much appreciated”
Hugh Serjeant, Deputy Head
You can read and see more about the event on Copthorne Preparatory School website:
Xtreme signs were proud to be part of the support to help the event
If you need temporary signage for an event get in touch and we can arrange a site visit to see what you may need:
01342 715999 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org